Special issues refer to papers usually arising from symposiums, conferences or articles based on a particular theme or subject area. A maximum of 19-30 top selected papers can be accommodated in one issue.
Procedure for "Special Issues" The Procedure for "Special Issues" is straightforward. You may read " " for more information. Guidelines on Special Issues
ATTENTION Special Issue for Journal of Science & Technology (JST) and Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities (JSSH) are closed at the moment.
Guidelines & Forms for Special Issues
PROPOSING A SPECIAL ISSUE:
Please read the guidelines below and submit the completed form.
UPON APPROVAL: Please read the guidelines below and submit the completed form.
1. Originality Check Report (to be submitted by the Guest Editor for each manuscript)
2. Form 6b: Reviewer Information form (to be submitted by the Guest Editor for each manuscript)
3. Manuscript Reviewing GUIDE (for reviewers)
4. Manuscript Reviewing KIT (special issue) - for reviewers
5. Decision Form (special issue)- to be signed & submitted by the Guest Editor for each manuscript)
1. Instructions to Authors (for Manuscript preparation)
2. Declaration Form (to be signed by the author)
3. Copyright Agreement (to be completed & signed by the author)