Pertanika has detected a lot of scamming activities done by some irresponsible agencies. These activities have confused a lot of people and have tarnished our reputation. Please contact our journal officers if you receive an email that similar to the Chief Executive Editor’s email address for payment purposes.
ARE YOU SUBMITTING YOUR RESEARCH TO AUTHENTIC PERTANIKA JOURNALS?
Make sure to:
- Browse only the official Pertanika website.
- Check the publication process and publication issues. The manuscript must undergo Screening, Peer-reviewing, Revision, Language Editing, and Typesetting processes before publication.
- DO NOT make any payment before your manuscript is accepted and if the peer-reviewing process is suspicious.
- Check the amount of the publication fee. For Pertanika, payment must only be made after the acceptance of the manuscript and through a legitimate online payment system (UPM Payment Gateway).
- Know the detail of the person that you are contacting. Our staff emails and details are displayed on our staff directory.
- Asks the Journal Officers of the journal for any queries.
BEWARE IF YOU SEE THESE
- The agency offers a rapid publication.
- The website is suspicious. Usually, only 1 or 2 contact information is available, and incomplete detail of the journal’s scope, publication processes, or Editorial Board Members.
- Your manuscript was not processed via a proper manuscript submission platform.
- You have not received peer-review feedback but your manuscript is accepted for publication.